Apply For Membership
Becoming a member of the San Antonio Bed
and Breakfast Association has many benefits for you, your
inn, and your Web site. Some of the benefits you will gain when
- The name of your inn and a thumbnail image
will show on our homepage in a random order so everyone's accommodation have
a fair chance of showing up in the first place visitors see or on the first
row the visitors see.
- A detailed description of your accommodation will be entered into the
random order for showing up on this site's homepage in the
Our Featured Member section.
- This site renders nicely on any view screen size
- desktop, tablet, or phone. This enables visitors to this site to plainly
see details about your inn no matter what device they're using.
- Having your inn mentioned on this site with a direct link to your Web
site will increase your site's Link Popularity,
which is a heavily weighted element in the Google search engine ranking
The San Antonio Bed and Breakfast Association’s
purpose is to promote San Antonio Bed and Breakfast Inns to the tourist and
business traveler; set standards of excellence for all members; provide tools
and resources by which individual owners can conduct business more efficiently
and economically; promote positive community relations, and facilitate
communications with individuals, government and the media.
Membership in SABBA is available to any owner or
manager of a bed and breakfast in San Antonio and the surrounding area.
To be eligible for membership each property must have on file with
SABBA the following:
- Annually filed property profile
- Inspection performed by an independent inspector every two years
- Annually filed copy of certificate of occupancy
- Current copy of the Food Service Manager’s ID issued by the City of San
- Dues paid in full
For more information about joining SABBA contact
President Ron Stinson at 210 472-2005.
[ Top ] [ Homepage